Sporting Clay Clinic
Saturday, September 1, 2018 • 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The goal of this course is provide you with the knowledge on how to increase your scores on any sporting clay course. Whether you are a novice to Sporting Clays or seeking the skills to improve, this course is a great place to begin! Class size is limited to only 10, so make sure you register soon!
Instruction will include the following:
- Shotgun safety on a Sporting Clay course
- Shotgun fit and mounting
- Reading target presentations
- Types of targets
- Selecting appropriate chokes
- Seeing the target and making a plan to break it
- Making adjustments after missing a target
You may certainly bring your own shotgun or we will provide everything you need! Please dress appropriately for weather, as we will shoot rain or shine!
Experience the exceptional. That’s not just a catch phrase. It’s our philosophy!