Once in a while, Black Wing Shooting Center seeks personable, customer service oriented and qualified applicants to fill various positions, within our organization. All open positions will be listed on the lower section of this page, if any are available. In order to be considered for any open positions, email your resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Black Wing Shooting Center
3722 Marysville Rd.
Delaware, OH 43015
ATTN: BWSC Careers
Due to the amount of resumes we receive, we cannot contact everyone submitting a resume. Should your resume contain the skills we are seeking, for a specific position, we will contact you for an interview.
Thank you for your interest, in becoming part of the Black Wing Team!
[ - ] FULL TIME & PART TIME RANGE SAFETY OFFICER The Range Safety Officer position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times, assisting guests with... read more [+]
The Range Safety Officer position is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times, assisting guests with range safety procedures on both indoor and outdoor ranges, and handling sales transactions.
The Range Safety Officer is responsible for the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our guest's needs.
- Instruct guests on the principles of safe and accurate use of various firearms.
- Safely control the firing line, while live fire is in progress. Identify unsafe acts and take immediate corrective action.
- Completing sales transactions and answering phones.
- Promote BWCS events, training and sales.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise and proper display.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all areas of work environment, including but limited to ranges and range counters.
- Obtain a high school diploma; post high school education preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and legally eligible to handle firearms.
- No past criminal record.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with handguns, rifles and shotguns.
- Knowledge and experience with Trap, Skeet & Sporting Clay highly desirable.
- NSSA, NSCA and/or NRA instructor certifications desired, but not required.
- Proficient in the use of computers and cash registers.
- Must be available to work a flexible, rotating schedule including days, evenings, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to ensure optimal guest service.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be a team player and clear communicator.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift frequently.
- Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor environment, with changing weather conditions and noise levels, all year long.