Establish Good AR-15 Cleaning Habits
Great class! Very informative. Safe, clean environment.
For questions about cleaning kit contents or about the firearm(s) you plan to provide, please contact [email protected], or [email protected]
Cleaning an AR-15 & Rifle Maintenance
This class will help students establish good habits for cleaning an AR-15 and help them to understand their firearm more in-depth to prevent costly mistakes from improper care.
Goals of the Course for Students:
- Proper disassembly techniques for cleaning an AR-15
- Establish proper cleaning habits
- How to spot early signs of excess wear and tear
- When parts need replaced
- Proper reassembly of the firearm and storage
- Common malfunctions caused by excess buildup
- Students must provide their own AR-15
- Students can either purchase a cleaning kit in advance or provide their own with contents listed below
- Students must bring their gun to class unloaded AND in a case
Cleaning kit available for purchase separately ($29.99) to include:
- Cleaning brush (nylon or brass bristle)
- Cleaning rod (long enough for you barrel)
- Caliber bore brush (appropriate for your firearm)
- Cleaning solvent
- Lubrication oil
- Cotton patches
- Cleaning rag
NO AMMUNITION OR MAGAZINES IN THIS CLASS.
Cleaning an ar-15
Cost – $25
Classroom – 2 hours
Class Size – 25
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.
Looking for something else?
If in class training isn’t for you, click here to learn about private instruction, or click below to see other training classes.