Building Warrior Women with Lou Ann Hamblin
LouKa Tactical’s Mission for Warrior Women: “We believe that building a culture of Warrior Women is not only essential for our future, but also our responsibility to do so. We do this by providing professional training and development opportunities irrespective of occupation or status, for those women who are passionate, like-minded, and who identify with strength, courage, and true leadership.”
Black Wing is honored to host Lou Ann Hamblin to help accomplish this mission.
“Lou Ann Hamblin is one of the finest trainers I have ever worked with. She has a keen understanding of how the human organism functions both physically and mentally and it shows in her cutting edge training programs. Lou is so much more than a firearms instructor; she is an innovator! She not only builds programs, she solves problems. She has spent her adult life training law enforcement officers and there are quite a few still alive due to her trend setting training. I am quite pleased she has decided to bring her hard learned lessons to the armed citizen arena. Listen to what she has to say… she will give you the confidence needed to PREVAIL against extreme odds”
– Dave Spaulding with Handgun Combatives, LLC
This 4-hour WOMEN’s ONLY interactive workshop is beginner friendly, while providing valuable information for all experience levels. Lou Ann Hamblin will customize this workshop to accommodate the interests of the students, with the ultimate goal of teaching advanced skills and tactical knowledge in a women’s-only training environment.
Topics of discussion include:
- The building of Warrior Women
- Travel safety
- Situational awareness
- Confessions of an aging Warrior Woman
- Building your personal arsenal
- Realistic training for you and your family
- Opportunity for Q&A and discussion
Course includes a FREE T-Shirt!
Meet Lou Ann Hamblin with Louka Tactical
- Lou Ann Hamblin proudly served the law enforcement profession for 22 years before retiring.
- Master’s degree in Human Performance Technology and Instructional Design from the University of Michigan
- For the last twenty years Lou Ann has specialized in training female officers, having trained close to 5,000 in pistol alone, and is a certified firearms and defensive tactics instructor in a variety of disciplines.
- Conceptualized the nationally recognized Building Warrior Women® training event for women in public safety that has been publicized as the finest leadership and survival skills training for female officers in the United States.
- Instructs internationally in the areas of instructional leadership, training for specialty units to include survival training for school resource officers, female specific, police cycling operator and train-the-trainer level classes.
- About Louka Tactical
Pre Requisite – None
Skill Level – All experience levels
Classroom – 4 hours
Equipment – None
Ammo – N/A
Range – N/A
Offered – Semiannually
Class Size – 20 maximum
Cost – $150
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.