Enjoy a New Interactive Style Range
An Elevated Handgun Shooting Experience
In true Black Wing style, we have elevated the handgun shooting experience by providing new shooters with the ultimate goal to strive for, and experienced shooters a new and exciting way to enjoy the shooting sports. We are dedicating this range to pistol caliber firearms, and shooters still use live ammunition! This experience is for intermediate and proficient shooters and is sure to elevate your fun, focus, and training.
Handgun calibers only.
Two shooters per lane.
Choose from static targets, training, or exciting games.
Hone your skills while using real ammunition.
Clean, comforatable, and climate controlled.
- Members- $5 for first person on the lane, $10 for nonmember guest on the same lane
- Members- $5 per lane if both shooters are members
- Non-members- $25 for first person on the lane, $10 for the second
- Reservations are made in one-hour time blocks
- First-come, first-serve option available
- Two people max per lane
- $10 for the first, $5 each add’l (plus ammo)
- *Must be 21 or older to rent.
Suppressed Handgun Rental
- $15 each (plus ammo)
- *Must be 21 or older to rent.
Ear & Eye Protection
- Must provide or purchase
Experience level: This range is not for beginners. Shooters must have some firearm experience to shoot on this range unless accompanied by a Black Wing trainer.
- Children must be 10 years or older to shoot on the range. All minors under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver filled out by their parent or guardian and must come accompanied by their parent or guardian, or an assigned escort.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed on the indoor range, for health reasons.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times.
- A maximum of two people are allowed per shooting position.
- Steel, armor piercing, tracer, military surplus, and unjacketed ammunition are prohibited. Ammunition will be inspected and tested by the Range Officers. Repeated violation of this rule will result in permanent barring from the range.
- Uncased firearms must be kept at the firing line, at all times. Case and uncase them at the line only.
- Only load your firearm when you are on the firing line, keeping your finger off of the trigger and the muzzle pointed downrange. Keep actions open when not shooting.
- No handgun drawing from a holster is allowed.
- If you have a malfunction or a jam that you cannot clear, lay the firearm on the bench while keeping the muzzle pointed downrange, and ask the Range Officer for assistance. Never remove a jammed or malfunctioning firearm from the range without prior approval from the Range Officer.
- Never extend any part of your body forward of the firing line for any reason.
Reservations may be made one week in advance, and initial lane fees must be purchased at the time of reservation. Guest fees are paid upon arrival. Reservation fees are nonrefundable if canceled. Only two people per lane on the interactive range. Range also available first-come, first-serve (pending availability).
If you are interested in reserving lanes for 6 or more people more than one week in advance, please contact us directly (contact form below) to make this arrangement.
Additional details provided in confirmation email.
A Brand New Lounge
Gather and Enjoy
The range is connected to a brand new, comfortable lounge where we imagine people of similar interests will gather and with the viewing window into the range, bystanders may watch and join in on the fun. Our vision for this space is to provide a safe and fun environment for experienced shooters to expand their shooting capabilities and spread the joy of the shooting sports with others.
This lounge combined with the range may be rented for groups of 40 or less for gatherings of all types!
Interested in Renting the Range and Lounge for a Group?
Please complete the form below.
I’m very impressed with the interactive live fire technology which provides feedback on my target success. Seeing the hits on the target provides intuitive feedback that lets me know how well I’m doing. The technology also provides users interactive games and competition with other shooters and that’s something you can’t do on a static range.
The lounge is impressive. Upon entering, you notice the open and clean inviting environment. There is comfortable seating and plenty of room to relax between shooting sessions. This setup will be a valuable space for small to medium sized groups and would support corporate outings as well.
Overall, the new range is right on target. I plan to utilize this often going forward.