Outdoor Ranges operate on winter hours after daylight savings, starting November 9th until March 15th
Hours: 10am-5:30pm Tuesday-Sunday
sporting Clays For The recreational shooter
Sporting Clays is the fastest growing venue in the clay target sports world. Our 20-station Sporting Clays course was designed with the recreational shooter in mind. It is an ideal course to learn the sport, practice for tournaments, and work on those duck and pheasant shots. Sporting Clays appeals to all experience levels, and is a great opportunity for a social outing. If you like to fly solo, our course technology allows the individual to shoot the entire course on their own without the need for a puller or coach to guide them through the course. Shoot one station or all 20 at your own pace and of your own choosing.
Shooters may choose to shoot half the course (10 stations) for 50 targets, or the full course (20 stations) for 100 targets. The 50-target program takes about 2 hours to complete, and the 100 target program will take about 3 hours, depending on group size.
The way targets are presented to the shooter varies at each station. As an example, some targets will cross in front of you, some will come from behind you, others will spring straight up, while others bounce on the ground. Each of our 20 stations will have two different target presentations. When you are ready to shoot, you will load two shells and then call for your targets. Depending on the station you are shooting from, targets may be thrown individually- one after another (Rapport Pair) or simultaneously (True Pair). Each station has a placard to show how many shots should be taken from that station per person, and the way the targets should be thrown.
- $30 per 100 targets (Member)
- $40 per 100 targets (Non-Member)
- $15 each
- *Must be 18 or older to rent.
golf cart Rental
- $15 each
- Limited rentals available, carts are not necessary to navigate the course.
- First-come, first-serve
shell pouch rental
- $1 each
Eye & Ear Protection
- Must provide or purchase
- Children must be 10 years or older to shoot on the range. All minors under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver filled out by their parent or guardian and must come accompanied by their parent or guardian, or an assigned escort.
- Long gun shooters under 18 years of age must have the approval of, and be accompanied by, a parent or guardian at all times while on the range.
- Always keep your firearm unloaded, your finger off of the trigger, and the gun pointed in a safe direction until ready to shoot.
- Never pass a loaded firearm to another person.
- Always keep the action of your shotgun OPEN when walking to the field and in between shooting stations. Only move with an unloaded shotgun with the action open.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times on the outdoor ranges.
- Never shoot on a field when an orange cone is on top of the trap house or when a skeet house door is open.
- Do not load your shotgun until it is your turn to shoot. Unload immediately if a Range Officer tells you to do so or if another shooter has a malfunction.
- Only load ONE (1) shell at a time on the trap field. You may load two shells only when on the skeet, or sporting clays fields, or when shooting trap doubles. Any exceptions must be cleared with the Range Officer prior to shooting.
- If unsafe behavior is noticed, please make sure that the Range Officer is notified of such behavior immediately.
- Commands issued by any Range Officer must be followed immediately. Range Officers are authorized to remove any shooter whose behavior is detrimental to the safe operations of any of the ranges.