address realistic situations
There are other shooting ranges I can go to (I even pass one on my way to blackwing). But the staff there is top notch!
This course presents students with skills needed to effectively utilize a folding or fixed blade knife as a defensive tool to repel a lethal force attack. This class is designed to address realistic situations. The course introduces simple, effective movements that are easy to learn, court defensible and work well under stress.
• Choosing a defensive knife
• Carry locations
• Drawing & opening the folding knife under stress
• Basic cutting angles and targets
• 3 ways to use a knife to stop an attack
• Escaping life-threatening physical attacks with a knife
• Transitioning between knife & pistol
• Weapon retention using the knife
*Training knives will be provided. Please bring a lunch with you.
Pre Requisite – None
Skill Level – Intermediate
Equipment – Provided
Classroom – 8 hours
Range – N/A
Ammo – N/A
Offered – Semiannually
Class Size – 20
Cost – $175
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.