address realistic situations
The opportunity to grow as a person— in confidence, in networking, in experience, in knowledge. BWSC isn’t a retail store as much as it is a campus, an organization, a team — with an unconditional mission and solid principles. BWSC strong!
- Stop traumatic bleeding from gunshot & knife wounds using the latest pressure bandages, tourniquets and hemostatic agents
- Self care & care under fire
- Simple patient assessment techniques
- Treat a sucking chest wound and tension pneumothorax
- Field fracture immobilization and expedient c-spine immobilization
- Treat yourself and family in event of long term breakdown in current system
- Wound cleaning & disinfection under field conditions
- Injection of local anesthesia and wound closure
- Learn types of drugs to stockpile for natural disasters along with methods to legally acquire
*Please bring your lunch and any snacks you may need to sustain you through the course.
Pre Requisite – None
Skill Level – Intermediate
Equipment – Provided
Classroom – 9 hours
Range – N/A
Ammo – N/A
Offered – Semiannually
Class Size – 20
Cost – $175
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.