• Stop traumatic bleeding from gunshot & knife wounds using the latest pressure bandages,
tourniquets and hemostatic agents.
• Self care & care under fire
• Simple patient assessment techniques
• Treat a sucking chest wound and tension pneumothorax
• Field fracture immobilization and expedient
• Treat yourself and family in event of long term breakdown in current system
• Wound cleaning & disinfection under field
• Injection of local anesthesia and wound closure
• Learn types of drugs to stockpile for natural
disasters along with methods to legally acquire.
**Please bring your lunch and any snacks you may need to sustain you through the course.