Achieve muscle memory with Vital Pistol Skills
Helpful and courteous staff, good classes and teachers and great indoor range facilities. Been shooting their range for several years. From a woman’s point of view, they are not condescending–they respect women customers.
In level 2, students achieve muscle memory, a higher level of proficiency and a greater understanding of their chosen handgun by introducing holster usage. We recommend students obtain their Concealed Carry license before signing up for this course.
Must be 21 and older to take this class.
- Incorporate holster usage (outside waistband only)
- Speed reloads and safe reholstering
- Ready-up drills, presenting firearm at speed
- Defensive shooting techniques
- Recognition & engagement of targets/threats
- Build muscle memory
Pre Requisite – Vital Pistol Level 1, Concealed Carry Course, or call for consultation
Skill Level – Intermediate
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches (speed loaders for revolver, 4 mags for single stack)
- Firearm case
- Strongside outside the waistband holster (no soft-sided holsters permitted)
- Sturdy Belt
Classroom – Class begins in range
Range – 3 hours
Ammo – 150 rounds
Offered – Monthly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $100
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.
Looking for something else?
If in class training isn’t for you, click here to learn about private instruction, or click below to see other training classes.