real-world practical applications
Great time and the employees are so helpful and patient.
This course is designed to build off the core set of skills learned in Vital Pistol Skills Levels 1 and 2 using elements from our everyday lives to provide real-world practical applications.
- Real-world, inside/outside waistband holster
- High-stress scenarios
- Faster reloading techniques
- Single-handed, off-handed defensive shooting
- Seated firearm manipulations
- Safe reholstering
Stay tuned for dates in Summer 2020.
Pre Requisite – Vital Pistol Level 2 or completion of Drawing from Concealment Course
Skill Level – Advanced
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches, (speed loaders for revolver)
- Firearm case
- Strong-side outside waistband holster
- Sturdy belt
Classroom – 30-45 min
Range – 2.25 – 2.5 hours
Ammo – 300 rounds
Offered – Quarterly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $100
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.