real-world practical applications : Skills Level 3
Great time and the employees are so helpful and patient.
This course is designed to build off the core set of skills learned in Vital Pistol Skills Levels 1 and 2 using elements from our everyday lives to provide real-world practical applications.
Must be 21 and older to take this class.
- Real-world, inside/outside waistband holster
- High-stress scenarios
- Faster reloading techniques
- Single-handed, off-handed defensive shooting
- Seated firearm manipulations
- Safe reholstering
Pre Requisite – Vital Pistol Level 2 or completion of Drawing from Concealment Course
Skill Level – Advanced
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches, (speed loaders for revolver, 4 mags for single stack)
- Firearm case
- Strong-side outside waistband holster (no soft-sided holsters permitted)
- Sturdy belt
Classroom – Class begins in range
Range – 3 hours
Ammo – 200 rounds
Offered – Quarterly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $100
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.