Establish Good Cleaning Habits
Great class! Very informative. Safe, clean environment.
For questions about cleaning kit contents or about the firearm(s) you plan to provide, please contact [email protected], or [email protected]
BWSC Pistol Cleaning and Maintenance Class
This class will help students establish good handgun cleaning habits and understand their firearm more in-depth to help prevent costly mistakes from improper care.
- Proper disassembly techniques for your firearm(s)
- Proper cleaning habits to establish
- How to spot early signs of excess wear and tear
- Proper reassembly of the firearm and storage
- Common malfunctions caused by excess buildup
Cleaning Kit Available for Purchase
Students may also provide a kit to include the following:
- Cleaning brush (nylon or brass bristle)
- Cleaning rod
- Caliber bore brush (appropriate for your firearm(s))
- Cleaning solvent
- Lubrication oil
- Cotton patches
- Cleaning rag
Pre Requisite – None
Skill Level – Any
- Own semi-auto modern centerfire handgun – up to 2 (excludes 1911 style firearms)
- Cleaning kit (purchased in advance)
- Firearm case or bag for transport to class
Classroom – 2 hours
Range – None – classroom only
Ammo – None
Offered – Quarterly
Class Size – 25
Cost – $25
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.
Looking for something else?
If in class training isn’t for you, click here to learn about private instruction, or click below to see other training classes.