Rifle Dynamics For Defense
Practical Carbine Skills
"a great time"
The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, especially for a beginner like me. The grounds are clean and taken care of. It is a great time!
Building off the core set of skills learned in the level one course, we will help students achieve a higher level of proficiency and muscle memory for home/personal defense, 3-gun competitions, and hunting applications.
- Effective usage of cover
- Shooting around barriers
- Understanding the numerous shooting positions: standing, kneeling
- Practical usage of sling
- Usage of a barrier for shooting techniques
Practical Carbine Skills Class Details
Pre Requisite – Practical Carbine Skills Level 1
Skill Level – Intermediate
Class Size – 14
Range – 3 hours (no classroom time, all range)
Ammo – 120 Rounds of chosen ammunition (NO STEEL AMMUNITION OF ANY KIND)
Cost – $100/person
- Users’ own rifle/carbine
- Ex) Ar-15, Ak47
- Pistol caliber carbines are acceptable
- Ex) Scorpion Evo
- At least two mags for their chosen rifle platform
- Hearing and Eye protection
- Sling for their rifle with proper mounting hardware
- Mag pouches or chest rig
*Chosen firearm must have sights
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.