Join the black wing team!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Black Wing Team! Black Wing prides itself on hiring individuals that are motivated to provide excellence in customer service, while growing the shooting sports. Each member of our Team is an integral part of our Mission, which is “to enrich lives and empower individuals by delivering excellence in the shooting sports experience”. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume below. A resume must be submitted, in order to be considered.
Part-Time Retail Sales Associates
Black Wing Shooting Center, Ohio’s Premier Shooting Destination, is seeking a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate to become part of our growing business. The Retail Sales Associate delivers the five-star level of customer service that we pride ourselves on, supports and develops their team members, and wants to contribute their ideas and efforts toward making this an awesome place for our customers and our team! *Must be able to work nights & weekends.
- A top notch team and facility
- An open mind to new ideas and innovation
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the organization
- A generous 401k and employee discount program
- The ability to truly listen to a customer to determine their needs and deliver excellent customer service, whether in person or on the phone
- The motivation and strong work ethic to function in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility and willingness to assist other departments, if needed
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with customers, associates, and management
- An attention to detail when completing ATF compliance paperwork
- The desire to learn new processes and products – you don’t have to know all about firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories
- A willingness to ensure that our facility and our products reflect our five-star status by engaging in stocking, merchandising, and housekeeping
- The technological proficiency to utilize our Point of Sale system and computers
- A positive, team-oriented attitude
- The ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule including weekends, days, nights and occasional holidays.
- The passion to help us achieve our Mission to enrich lives and empower individuals by delivering excellence in the shooting sport experience!
- And, of course, you must be at least 21 years of age and legally eligible to handle firearms
You might also have:
- Prior Retail Sales experience (in any industry)
- Working knowledge of various firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories
Send us your resume!
Please complete the details below and attach your resume, thank you!