building a foundation
"a great time"
The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, especially for a beginner like me. The grounds are clean and taken care of. It is a great time!
In this class, we build a solid base of proper grip, stance/body alignment, firearm manipulation and above all- safe habits. Before taking this course, be sure you are properly equipped with the items below.
- Review pistol fundamentals/safe handling
- Working from high-ready positions
- Clearing malfunctions and reload practice
- Defensive style manipulations
- Target recognition drills
Pre Requisite – Basic knowledge of centerfire handgun
Skill Level – Intermediate
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches (speed loaders for revolver)
- Firearm case
Classroom – 30-45 min
Range – 2.25 – 2.5 hours
Ammo – 250 rounds
Offered – Monthly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $75
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.