building a foundation with Vital Pistol Skills
"a great time"
The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, especially for a beginner like me. The grounds are clean and taken care of. It is a great time!
In this class, we build a solid base of proper grip, stance/body alignment, firearm manipulation and above all- safe habits. Before taking this course, be sure you are properly equipped with the items below.
Must be 21 and older to take this course.
- Review pistol fundamentals/safe handling
- Working from high-ready positions
- Clearing malfunctions and reload practice
- Defensive style manipulations
- Target recognition drills
Pre Requisite – Basic knowledge of centerfire handgun
Skill Level – Intermediate
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches (speed loaders for revolver, 4 mags for single stack)
- Firearm case
Classroom – Class begins in Range
Range – 3 hours
Ammo – 150 rounds
Offered – Monthly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $75
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.
Looking for something else?
If in class training isn’t for you, click here to learn about private instruction, or click below to see other training classes.