final set of tools in the toolbox
This is a great place and the staff is super-helpful!
In the final class if the series, we use techniques attained from Levels 1 through 3 and add movement and engagement of multiple targets; the final set of tools in the toolbox. The skills learned here are to increase the student’s chances of survival.
Must be 21 and older to take this class.
- Movement with firearms
- Holster work with barriers
- Engagement of multiple targets
- High round count
- Safe reholstering
Stay tuned for dates in Summer 2020.
Pre Requisite – Vital Pistol Level 3
Skill Level – Advanced
- Own semi-auto centerfire handgun or revolver
- Two-three mags and mag pouches, (speed loaders for revolver, 4 mags for single stack)
- Firearm case
- Strong-side outside waistband holster (no soft-sided holsters permitted)
- Sturdy belt
Classroom – Class begins in range
Range – 3 hours
Ammo – 300 rounds
Offered – Quarterly
Class Size – 14
Cost – $100
Click on any of the dates below to see availablity and to reserve a spot.